Apache Server

fixed

Silly question I hope, but I am just starting to revive efforts to get CGIDEV2 up and running and I have a bunch of old Apache server configurations on my system and I can't figure out how to delete them through the HTTP server configuration. I want to delete all of the old ones and do a clean install.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jon
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008