Re: Permanently assign and output queue to a device

fixed

I don't know if one would really want to do that - it removes some flexibility.

For example, I have 2 label printers, ZEBRA1 and ZEBRA2. I start both writers with OUTQ(ZEBRA). I deposit all labels on outq ZEBRA, which causes the labels to be automatically balanced between the 2 printers.