Re: Product library vs SBMJOB

fixed

M. Lazarus wrote:
Vern,

I think that it would be nice if the product library concept (e.g. adding a library or libraries to the *LIBL temporarily) would extend to the user portion of the *LIBL. Something like:
ADDLIBLE TMPLIB *LAST TYPE(*USERTEMP) SCOPE(*ACTGRP).

That would eliminate much of the *LIBL machinations when crating a commercial product that needs to integrate into another application.
This is interesting. I'm a little behind on my exit points, but is there an exit point that's called when an activation group is first activated? I know that one is available for when one ends. I'm wondering if a service program could be written that would automatically add the appropriate libraries when an activation group is started, then remove them when it ends. It wouldn't be that difficult, I don't think.

Joe