Fax 251.867.0525
Cell 1.251.363.4975

message: 6
date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:55:27 -0400
from: Alan Shore <AlanShore@xxxxxxxx>
subject: CRTCLPGM default parameters

Good morning everyone
again my beauty sleep was interrupted because of a
production problem. This
time it was a CLP program that the programmer had NOT compiled with
OPTION(*SRCDBG) so I could not use STRSRVJOB with STRDBG to
have a look at
what values certain fields had. Needless to say, that
certain programmer
will feel my wrath when he gets back from vacation.
So, to trying to be pro-active, I decided to change the
default to the
CRTCLPGM using the following command

This does not work. The following error is returned
No default value exists for keyword OPTION.

Does anyone know of a way to change the OPTION parameter so
that *SRCDBG
will be used?

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
P:(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill