Referential contraints and same journal?

fixed

Where does it ever say in any of IBM's documentation that you have to use
the same journal for all files that are using referential constraints?!? We
just started using ref. constraints and just realized the problem when we
started getting:

CPF523C - Referential constraint journal error. Recovery: Change the files
so they are journaled to the same journal.

If we had known this ahead of time, we would have planned for it, but now we
have to change our whole journaling concept!

Carmen
(just venting)