RE: AW: Dynamically Assigning A Value To A Date Filed

fixed

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 22:21 -0400, Walden H. Leverich wrote:
Testing assumes of course that there is an intelligent recovery option. Sometimes it just makes sense to blow up. :-} (sorry but I needed to use the words "blow up" after all, it's the 4th!)

When I started work with a team of Irish programmers I was delighted to
learn their term: to fall over.

Cheers,
Terry.

-Walden