Re: Managing IFS object space

fixed

We wrote our own RTVDIRINF. Developer who wrote it used multi member
files with date of run as member name. I would have used single member
file with simply a date as the differentiator. The SQL sure would have
been easier.
When doing that you have to be concerned with stuff like symbolic links,
QNTC, etc.

Management Central traces can be a real disk hog. Tied up 30% of entire
disk on one system. Others have experienced similar stuff.
/QIBM/UserData/OS400/MGTC/service