Re: CPF4131

fixed

I have usually had the best results by reclaiming activation groups to
close any open files.

On 7/3/08, David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

A program crashes with error CPF4131. After replying C to the message, then
R after having changed my file, I get the error that a program is trying to
open files that are already open.

Is there no way of getting the program to continue ?

Thanks