Hi Carel
to use STRDBG you DO have to STRDBG ALWUPD(*YES), and that is the problem.
This is taking place on out production system, and the auditing concern was
that while in debug, production data COULD be changed (using EVAL) and
there was no way to capture this change.

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
P:(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill