RE: STRDBG problem

fixed

Telling them about this situation may be the same as stepping on your own
winkie but, in theory you could debug the payroll print program and do an
eval CheckAmount=40,000.00 before the check printing and change it back
before writing to the transaction file and no database journal entry would
exist.
Did I ever mention that we canned one payroll clerk for doing an UPDDTA on
the Direct Deposit file for her personal benefit?