Telling them about this situation may be the same as stepping on your own
winkie but, in theory you could debug the payroll print program and do an
eval CheckAmount=40,000.00 before the check printing and change it back
before writing to the transaction file and no database journal entry would
exist.
Did I ever mention that we canned one payroll clerk for doing an UPDDTA on
the Direct Deposit file for her personal benefit?