From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 12:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: STRDBG problem

Thanks for your reply Shannon.
I understand the STRDBG can change production data. My question relates to
how can I capture some audit trail of what happens while in STRDBG

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.