Re: Question about TELNET and Authentication

fixed

Adam Glauser wrote:
There is a program called STunnel* which I've used in the past in these sorts of situations. I don't know if it would run in PASE, I've used it in Linux.

I don't think that would work in the case of a SMTP session ... as the session is usually encrypted AFTER the connection is made (using TLS, I think). It's part of the ESMTP standard (again, I think).

david