To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:33 AM
Subject: Spool files - programs or utilities to change their location/filetype?

Hello,

I have several reports that get dumped to outqs on the system. Some
are generated by third party programs and some are generated by wrkqry
queries.

Currently those reports are printed out and distributed.

Is there a way to get them to the IFS or something so that people can
access them when needed and we don't need to print them out and
distribute? If the email server was enabled on the iSeries, would it
be easy to automate the reports being emailed out?

The users don't have access to Operations Navigator, so pulling them
off that way is a route I am looking to avoid.

Any ideas or leads are appreciated.

Adam