RE: Web Admin for i5 OS

fixed

Loyd,

We did install the latest ptf group for Java, and that was a requisite to
support our upgrade to Domino 8.0.1. It does show however as being
uninstalled. My ptf guru is currently downloading all the latest groups.

Thanks for the input!

Regards, Jerry

Gerald Kern - MIS Project Leader
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623-4299
Phone 419-479-5535
gkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all copies of this message.