We have POWER! Yes, *POWER* on i -- woot! Best day ever!

fixed

Gotta get one of them POWER machines to run my business. Frank Soltis
presentation on POWER was incredible.
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/
When you have POWER you don't need to be reading news like this.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/06/mars-phoenix-tw.html
We have ICE!!!!! Yes, ICE, *WATER ICE* on Mars! w00t!!! Best day ever!