For some unknown reason I cannot access the Web Admin for i5 OS webpage.
I've issued the STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ADMIN) command (and
ended and restarted a few times too). I can authenticate and I get the
main web page. But when I try to get to the Web Admin page I get an
Internal Server Error message. This is occurring on my test system. I can
do the same on my production system and all works as expected.

Any ideas of where I should start to diagnose the problem? TCP
connectivity is fine so I suspect there is a configuration issue at play
but I don't have a clue as to where to start. The last time I was in there
a was a couple of months ago and it worked fine then.

Regards, Jerry

Gerald Kern - MIS Project Leader
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623-4299
Phone 419-479-5535

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all copies of this message.