Using the DNS on i5

fixed

We use the DNS provided on the i via iNav.
After last IPL it was not started.
I went into iNav and checked the properties of it. I check marked the box
"Start when TCP/IP is started" so it should start after the next IPL
automatically.

If you're using it, any reason to NOT start it when TCP/IP is started?