Syed Shah Muhammad wrote:
1. I was using the tape library Power Vault 132. I was using the software Veritas 9.1 for interfacing with it. Now the system that I was using with the tape is crashed. I have no catalogue of the data on the LTO tapes. 2. I was using LTO2 tape cartridges and now I am also using the LTO3. The problem is that the software is now confusing the LTO2 and LTO3 barcodes.
Someone help me to come up with it.

Shah,

This is obviously not relating to a Midrange system and should instead be posted to the PCTech list. Or better yet the Symantec Backup Exec forums since you've got a pretty specialized problem on your hands.

Bill