RE: Using RUNJVA and QCMDEXC - No error messages?

From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:06 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Using RUNJVA and QCMDEXC - No error messages?

Override STDOUT to a database file (use OVRDBF STDOUT). Usually I use a
file in QTEMP, but that can be problematic when debugging batch jobs.
Anyway, check that file for your Java errors.

Joe

Thanks, Joe. But what I'm wondering is, why does OUTOUT(*) work to STDOUT,
but OUTPUT(*PRINT) not produce the spooled file is supposed to.

Brad