Hi folks,

I have a file with some extra records I would like to delete and I am hoping someone can help me. Here is the scenario:

Let's say I have a file called GoodFile, and it has data like so:
company, debtor, cc, yy, mm, slsman, plus other fields
61,1234567, 20, 08, 01, 1234
61,1234567, 20, 08, 02, 5678
61,1234567, 20, 08, 03, 6789

Let's say I have another file called BadFile, and it has data like so:
company, debtor, cc, yy, mm, slsman, plus other fields
61,1234567, 20, 08, 01, 1234
61,1234567, 20, 08, 01, 4321
61,1234567, 20, 08, 01, 1111
61,1234567, 20, 08, 02, 5678
61,1234567, 20, 08, 02, 8765
61,1234567, 20, 08, 02, 2222
61,1234567, 20, 08, 03, 6789

I would like to remove the records from BadFile that don't have a match (based on 6 fields shown) in GoodFile.

Thanks.

Glenn Gundermann
ggundermann@xxxxxx
New Cell #: 416-317-3144