Getting ready to add dasd

fixed

Hi,

Getting ready to add another 35 gig drive to my 520. anyone care to offer
any advice about potential "gotchas" or other problems or things to be on
the look out for?

I understand it's fairly straightforward to do this but it's the first time
I've ever did it so thought I'd ask for input first since I can't do it
during business hours anyway.

Thanks,

Shannon O'Donnell