Did you make any headway with this? I sort of
stumbled on it kicking the tires on the V6R1 Access for
Windows and Access for Web in a test LPAR that is V5R4.
The install doc for Access for Web had an example using
the Integrated Web Application Server Instance, so I fell
into that trap and am sort of trying it...
From what I see in available log info, you might have
some luck in if you go down the /www/IWA71IAS/lwi path.
That's where my Access for Web app stuff seems to be.
Sorry, I missed your email address.
>subject: Does anyone know where the code generated by
"Integrated Web
Services for i" is created?

Does anyone know where the java, XML and WDSC which is
generated is stored?

Anyone working with this and willing to share information
please send me an e-mail. I would like to help coordinate
sharing information.