Re: Integrated Web Services for i

fixed

Did you make any headway with this? I sort of
stumbled on it kicking the tires on the V6R1 Access for
Windows and Access for Web in a test LPAR that is V5R4.
The install doc for Access for Web had an example using
the Integrated Web Application Server Instance, so I fell
into that trap and am sort of trying it...
From what I see in available log info, you might have
some luck in if you go down the /www/IWA71IAS/lwi path.
That's where my Access for Web app stuff seems to be.
Sorry, I missed your email address.
>subject: Does anyone know where the code generated by
"Integrated Web
Services for i" is created?

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/iws/quickstart_server.html

Does anyone know where the java, XML and WDSC which is
generated is stored?

Anyone working with this and willing to share information
please send me an e-mail. I would like to help coordinate
sharing information.