RE: Retrieve JOB (not SYSTEM) date in SQL

fixed

I am not aware of an SQL special register or a built-in function that would
give you a job date. Writing a UDF that does this would be very simple
though (CL or RPG), and you could reuse it elsewhere.

HTH, Elvis

Celebrating 11-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i, i5/OS and
OS/400
www.centerfieldtechnology.com