I can run commands which prompt for input fine from QSH but trying commands
or a script from CL with any prompting causes iSeries Access to blow up and
then I have to end all my sessions.
PCSCM.exe blows up then I have to end go to Task Manager and end PCSWS.exe
(iSeries Access) as all sessions lock up. If I don't end the PCSWS.exe's,
I can't get back into iSeries Access. I don't actually see the prompt but
if I pipe the output to a file, I see the prompt it is trying to display.
I also get a terminal session every time I run this from a CL and I have to
press enter which I don't really want.

In particular, I'm trying to run the PGP freeware executable for required
encryption of files for the FTP. The only trouble I am having is adding
this to a CL and it tries to prompt. I have been running this
interactively fine until it tries to prompt. The first prompt was about
wondering whether to trust the public key (y/n). I got around this by
creating my own signature and signing their key. The next prompt was about
the ciphertext file already existing and wondering whether to replace. I
think I can get around this by always trying to delete before running. I
don't want to try my luck and get to a point where there is some other
prompt and it blows the user entirely out of the water. I know I have done
this before using a different command fine but maybe it didn't have any
prompting. I can't recall if that terminal window kept popping up when I
did it before. I know my previous implementation of QSH did something like
QSH CMD('/QOpenSys/bin/scp...<file>.csv&& echo "<file>.csv successfully
sent."

Any ideas? Thanks!
Craig