Bill,

I would certainly like to see you make a new version available to the user
community. It is a great program for a quick way to make changes to a
file.

No, it does not have all the fancy stuff some of the other commercial
products have, but it does what I need it to do.

I would definitely be willing to pay for a supported version of WRKDBF
since it will still be much, much cheaper than the commercial
alternatives.

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager