This book will be available in June.

http://www.mc-store.com/5087.html

The Perfect Introduction to EGL

IBM(tm) Rational(r) Business Developer with EGL

Author: Ben Margolis with a Foreword by Hayden Lindsey

http://www.mc-store.com/benmargolis.html

http://www.mc-store.com/haydenlindsey.html

Price: $39.95

Availability: Estimated Ship Date: 6/2/2008
ISBN: 978-158347-066-4
SKU: 5087

Book Description:
Already have the book?
Click here
for tutorial and database download.
This book introduces IBM Rational Business Developer, a software-
development environment that lets you write enterprise applications
quickly. The main subject is EGL, the high-level language at the heart
of Rational Business Developer.

Use of EGL simplifies software creation, shielding you from the
intricate details of technical change so you can focus on business
issues. Use of EGL also lets your company retain developers who are
knowledgeable in business processes, even if those developers lack the
time needed to stay current with technical innovation.

IBM Rational Business Developer with EGL:
* Gives an overview of the runtime technologies supported by EGL,
without assuming that you have detailed knowledge of those technologies
* Describes the main constructs of EGL, without assuming that you
have extensive knowledge of software development
* Demonstrates how EGL handles widespread requirements, including
service creation, database access, and reporting
* Gives you practical experience with Rational Business Developer,
including a step-by-step example that explores development of the
following kinds of code: a Web application that relies on JavaServer
Faces and a service-oriented application that accesses a relational
database
* Introduces EGL technology for creating Web 2.0 applications