From: Bruce Collins [mailto:Bruce.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 May 2008 14:44
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fix central

Anyone having issues with fix central. I have requested to download some PTF Groups and I started a 10:00 am -GMT-5:00 Yesterday and the order would be available at 11:15 am. I check back at 11:15 -GMT-5:00 and it says the order will be available at 12:15. I did this until I left at 5:00pm and said I would just get it in the morning. Well I check on it and it says the order will be available at 8:43am -GMT-5:00 which since I am in the central time zone would be 9:43 am. Each time I check it extends when it will be ready. What is up?

Bruce "Hoss" Collins
Project Leader/System i Administration
AAA Cooper Transportation
(334) 671-3106