Jerry

Will definitely take you up on that - 10-2-4 is my favorite!

Vern

From: Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Vern,

Thanks for the tip; didn't think about that. Running TextPad over them revealed
some mention of certain APAR's and the fix numbers. Cross-referencing that to
the cover letters revealed that these were PTF's for the ANZOBJCVN process that
I downloaded back in January, applied to our backup system, pushed to the
production system (which is what I was looking at) and, obviously, never got
around to applying to it.

Remind me that I owe you a drink at one of the iSocial's at the Reno conference.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale
office: 615-995-7024