Thanks!

Who'd-a-thunk to put a hyphen in there? :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:28 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 5733W70

Search on Google for 5733-W70 instead of 5733W70. Note that
searching 5733-W60 will find links suggesting that is the: i5/OST
software product 5733-W60 "WebSphereR Application Server V6.0" HTH.

Regards, Chuck

Shannon ODonnell wrote:
Anyone know what product 5733W70 is? I can't find it on Google, but
when I attempt to get into the HTTP Server Admin instance in the
browser, I see this error repeated over and over:

Message . . . . : Product information not found.
Recovery . . . : The product ID 5733W70, release *ONLY, product
option 0007,load ID *CODE and format PRDR0100, requested is not valid.