From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hart, Doug - EI
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:27 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: FTP-SSL from Client Side

Thanks So I don't need to send out an exported copy of my DC. The
only validation I get from the client is that he has a profile and
password. The DC hand shake once accepted by the client is automatic.
I hope I made it clear before that the remote client is running Windows
2003 Server and not an iSeries.