At our LUG meeting earlier this week a fellow midranger (Thanks Rob!) gave a presentation on things you might not have known about on the i. One of them was iNav index advisor, which I did not know about.

I cleaned out the advice since much of it was old so it would start fresh.

On our item master file, it is advising that I create an index on field ITNBR. This file is an SQL table created via DDL (not DDS) and ITNBR is the primary key. Does this advice make sense? Why would it advise an index on the primary key?

Thanks.