On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Rich Loeber <rich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list,

I learned about the IBM System i Fact Find website from this list. I
use it periodically to help me understand what system my customers
have. During a recent use of the website, I found a note posted there
by IBM indicating that they are going to discontinue supporting the
information at this site after 2008. In fact, they are no longer adding
new model information here. The site, if you have forgotten, is found at:

maybe, as of the Common announcements, all the system i models are
being eliminated. Which allows money to be saved by eliminating the
duplication of effort evidenced by this site ( useful as it is )

i5/OS, without the sale killing surcharge, on all the system p models.
That would be really good news for us.