Sounds like an opportunity for a community-built open-source
replacement. I would think everything PDM does could be done with APIs.

Could even be better than PDM, with enhancements like Simon's REXX
scripting.

:-)

Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
i've used PDM for an operations tool for years. it's also handy when
making "blanket" changes for user profiles, outqs, etc. kill SEU if you
need to but leave PDM alone!!! PLEASE!!!!

Thanks,
Tommy Holden