We are at V5R4 with the latest service pack for Client Access. This is
one of those problems that doesn't happen all the time, but it seems to
be happening with greater frequency. We have remote users that connect
to a web site that resides on our windows 2003 server. We then connect
to our System i using ODBC. The error message that is being displayed
more frequently is "CLIENT ACCESS CWBCO1011 - REMOTE PORT COULD NOT BE
RESOLVED." We tell the user to try again, and sometimes the connection
is made and other times it takes several tries.

I've checked out answers to this message and they all point to releases
prior to V4R2. Do you have some suggestions or can you point me in a
direction?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Camille Brown