Adopted Authority in Level 40

fixed

Hi all,

I am considering using adopted authority to simplify a problem that I am assigned to solve. I was informed today by the System Administrator that sometime this year we will be going from level 30 security to Level 40 security on the AS/400. Do you know of any problems this might cause in relation to adopted authority? I have to inform the SysAdmin before I can implement my solution. Thanks ahead of time for all your help.

Thanks,

Marvin