Ed,

Now that makes sense. When I compile using the RUNSQLSTM command, I use the *Sys naming convention. iNav does not (that I can find) provide and option. I know that the SQL generated by iNav defines the table using SQL convention (Library.Table, rather than Library/Table).

I was going to put in a PMR this morning just to get an answer. I still may or, better, submit a requirement to IBM to provide the option in iNav at COMMON's iSociety portal: http://isociety.common.org/secureweb/auth?link=/secure/featurerequest.htm .

Thanks.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *