Jon, If I recall you can get this error if you have a symbolic link to the
/usr/local directory.

Bryan

On Jan 17, 2008 2:56 PM, Jon Paris <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone got any ideas on what could be happening here:

We attempted to instal ZendCore 2.5 on a V5R3 box and it failed
because 5733SC1 was missing.

Got hold of the lic pgms (thanks Larry) and installed both *Base and
Opt 1. AT the end of the install for Opt 1 it reported that all was
well.

Removed the partial ZendCore install (Lic pgm was showing *Error) and
installed it again. Install ran a long time before finally failing
with an error indicating that a program to be restored was not in the
QM003 savefile.

Checked the logs to see the detail messages and discover a large
number of really odd Zend related messages at the _end_ of the
RSTLICPGM for 5733SC1 Opt 1! Everything from failures to delete user
profiles to IFS directory entry removes to you name it. What I can't
understand is that there is no connection between 5733SC1 and Zend
other than a dependency. It almost looks like there was a PASE
script running that was left over from the failed Zend install and
the the restore triggered it somehow.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com