Chris,

Did you copy the jt400.jar file into /usr/bb/java? That file is part of
5722-JC1 "IBM Toolbox for Java" or you can download if. If you have
5722-JC1 installed, you should find jt400.jar at
/qibm/proddata/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib. Therefore, either modify the class
path on your java command to point to
/qibm/proddata/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar or make sure there is a
copy of the file or a symbolic link in /usr/bb/java.

I notice you seem to be missing a "/bin" in your classpath entry for
jt400.jar. This would cause the same error. It is just telling you it
cannot find the JDBC driver (which resides in jt400.jar).

-Marty

date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:13:39 -0800
from: "Chris Bipes" <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Install JAR file on iSeries

Thank you Scott. Did not think of QSH. Actually outlook capitalized
the J in java for me. ( love how it thinks it's smarter than I )

Now I get the following error message:

java -cp /usr/bin/bb/java/bbas400.jar:/usr/bb/java/jt400.jar
com.shenmfg.AS400BBAgent /usr/bin/bb/java/server.properties & [1] 193

$ java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)

at java.lang.Error.<init>(Error.java:49)

at java.lang.LinkageError.<init>(LinkageError.java:36)

at
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.<init>(NoClassDefFoundError.java:40)

at com.shenmfg.AS400BBAgent.<init>(AS400BBAgent.java:49)

at com.shenmfg.AS400BBAgent.main(AS400BBAgent.java:99)