From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Bolhuis
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Two 720's free to a good home. Just pay shipping.

Figure roughly 500 lbs or a toss plus or minus number of drive cans and
population as well as power supply count. Two of them in Old Red (a 1/2ton
Dodge) sets it pretty much to the axle. You will need a lift gate, a dock
and dock hight truck, three big guys (to TIP it into the
truck) or ramps. Getting them out is easy as gravity is your ally. :-)

- L

Mike wrote:
More importantly, how much is shipping for something like this? How
heavy is it?

/me is thinking a iSeries in the basement would be nice.