WARNING: SOMEWHAT UNPROFESSIONAL RANT FOLLOWS

This is quickly devolving into basically us having to trust your word,
Patrick. You're saying that you know something that we don't that makes
the
System i vulnerable.

Joe, once again you are twisting what other say in an attempt to prove a
point of yours that it flat out wrong. I didn't say "I know about
vulnerabilities in i5/OS that no else knows about". I said I know about
incidents (which, by the way, I am not at liberty to speak about and you
know that to be true based on the way IBM handles integrity PTFs) that
definitely shows that your statement -- which was, as is so often the
case, one of your overreaching, head in the sand, "I know better than
anyone else is possibly capable of understanding" statements and which I
quoted in my last append -- to be absolutely FALSE, WRONG, INVALID, and
just plain dumb.

Anybody who would take any of my statements on this forum and claim that
it is a negative attack against i5/OS or that would construe the statement
to mean that Windows or *nix provides the same value with respect to
security that i5/OS does, is someone who doesn't understand security well
enough -- or has their head buried too far in the sand -- to be making
the comment.

END WARNING, END COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT, END CAREER AT IBM

Patrick Botz
IBM STG Lab Services Security Practice
botz@xxxxxxxxxx
work: 507 253 0917 mobile: 507 250 5644