A little tip: If you have a block of code that's split between screens,
put the first half on the screen and key one digit into the sequence
number at the left on the first line of your block. For example,
sequence will usually start with zeros, so key a '0' over the first
digit of the sequence number. Then press enter. The screen will be
redisplayed with that line at the top, putting your whole block on the
screen (probably).

--Dave

James Lampert wrote:
My own point of view is that (1) if it's set to "F," then better than
90% of the time, the block of code I'm interested in will get split
across a screen boundary unless I either type in a starting line number,
or do a search that's accurate enough to put the start of the block near
the top of the screen, (2) if it's set to "H," then better than 90% of
the time, I CAN put the whole block I'm interested in on the screen at
one time with only PgUp and PgDn, and (3) if I actually DO want to move
through the file a full screen at a time, it's easy enough to double-tap
the PgUp or PgDn key.