Howdy, folks!

I managed to get my keys and get them installed. It's actually pretty
simple if you have ESS - the web page will actually install them for you if
you can get the applet to work. Of course, I couldn't get around Windows
security so I had to do it semi-manually, but even that is easy; IBM formats
all the ADDLICKEY commands and you download the commands and stick 'em in a
CL source member. Even I could handle that.

And it seems to have almost worked. All of my messages went away except for
the products that I don't have entitled, like the advanced job scheduler
(which is a pretty nifty piece of software, actually, but not something I
need). That is, except for one: 5722WDS.

5722WDS still complained this morning that I have too many users, even
though the number of users on the license is *NOMAX according to WRKLICINF.
I got a usage limit exceeded message. However, I THINK that is because the
job was an old one that signed on before I applied the keys. I've since
signed that job off and the number of users is now zero. We'll see what
happens tomorrow.

Speaking of usage limits, what is the "right" way to handle the usage limit
exceeded message on iSeries Access? Do you just go in and pump up the
number of users? What are the legal niceties involved?

Joe