HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Learn to read English, is all I can say Trevor, I was not making excuses,
merely pointing out that sometimes circumstances preclude you from doing
what you want to do. Dont bother to respond as this is my last word on
this, this thread is full of you making excuses for saying things that are
at best denegrating people who work hard with the tools that are available
and who cannot for whatever reason, apart from going on the dole, do
anything about it.

Steve,

Whether people (in the archives) say they rewrite or not may not
necessarily
be an endorsement of modernization, or an encouragement for you to do so.
The rewrite has long been the tool of the ego-centric - ala, "my code is
better". While this may be some form of modernization, I think most people
recognize it as a throw away line from an ego programmer - not a business
reason to use a newer language.

And while you may have had difficulties with WDSc in the past, this
complaint is out of date. V7 has reduced the startup time, the PC resource
requirements are less, and it works much better than past versions. Past
difficulties are poor excuses - especially when it takes only a small
amount
of research (read WDSC-l) to know the truth.

Again, you fry us with excuse after excuse - "WDSc difficulties", "I am
going to retire", "my boss told me not to" and so on. I think the argument
you have with my words is that I am a little more forward in suggesting
you
should actually DO something and stop making excuses.

Trevor

On 10/8/07 10:09 AM, "Stephen.Raby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"