It's V5R1 through V5R3 at the moment. I refuse to acknowledge any more dumb
name changes from IBM. I've gone back to just calling it AS/400 now when I
talk to people. :-) I should probably rename my PC-Engine I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces+sodonnell=turbogorilla-software.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+sodonnell=turbogorilla-software.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Trevor Perry
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Email spool file from within program

Shannon,

Does any of your stuff run on System i? Or just iSeries and AS/400...?

Now, ~that~ would be nifty!

Trevor

On 9/27/07 5:17 PM, "Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Tim,

My PC-Engine will do this for you. It will convert a spooled file to PDF
and then email it from within a CL, RPG, COBOL, whatever, program. It
does,
of course, do much more than that, but for the one price, you get all
those
nifty (I use nifty almost daily, by the way) things it does.

Check it out at http://www.turbogorilla-software.com

Shannon O'Donnell