1 - I find the keyboard no less awkward than using a laptop. Yes, work
has furnished my laptop with a docking station and an optional external
keyboard and mouse. I've disconnected both and stored underneath my desk.
It's an effort to learn to use the keyboard mouse on the laptop as I
found my Sirius consultant quite productive using it. It's nice not
having to leave the keyboard to use the mouse - an objection I've often
heard about mouse usage.

2 - I prefer using the remote HMC over the local HMC. Why? Because I can
copy/paste from/to other PC applications. Also, when my Lakeview
consultant wants me to do a WebEx (why can't huge IBM BP's fully utilize
IBM products like Sametime?), he can take over the system console remotely
from my PC easily.

3 - One big issue when using the HMC is to get in the mindset that it is
NOT Windows. Resizing windows and everything is different. Not being
familiar with Linux I just tell coworkers the same thing and say it's more
like Linux graphics than Windows graphics. Not sure if it is or not, but
it helps prepare their mindset.

4 - Never properly allocated the time to figure out WebSM for Pre V7 HMC
usage. With V7, the remote access was a snap to set up.