Thanks to all who responded to my Phase I question. We now have most of our
sites up to date with proper UPSs.

In the process of diving into this area, I have found that (at least the UPC
UPSs) have a Management Card that is hooked into our WAN. I have also found
that we have a UPS "server" that is supposed to have access to all these
Management Cards.

I am wondering if there is anyway to get the information that is on the UPS
to let me know the CURRENT capacity of said UPS. That is, if we had a
"short" power outage, how much battery power is left for the "next" one?

I haven't read about this being available - and I wouldn't know where to
start to attempt to communicate with the UPS server if the information was
available. Could I interrigate the UPS directly regardless of the server?
Has anyone done anything with this?

TIA,

Dave