Brian,

Thanks. I get the same result doing that as I did calling it from
Iseries Nav, which is an SQL -444 error saying it couldn't find the
Service Program SORDERAPI.

Any idea what I might be missing ? Is there a way to bind the stored
procedure to the service program that I didn't include in my Create
Procedure syntax ?

Greg