From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:00 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 7310-CR4 HMC

Anyone here have a 7310-CR4 model HMC? I'm trying to plan out some KVM
cabling in advance of getting one of these HMCs and I think i'm seeing
that
the KB/Mouse are USB connected. I'm hoping to put this HMC on an
existing
4 port KVM with 3 IXS servers (which use PS2 KB/Mouse setups). Does
anyone
know if it will work to use USBtoPS2 converter cables to connect this
HMC
to the PS2 oriented KVM?