Hello Marco,

Who help me with the command CPYTOIMPF?

I'll try -- what do you want to know?

I don't know is it is to ask to much, but if it possible could you send
me a print?

I see from the MI list that what you're really looking for is the manual page for the CPYTOIMPF command. IBM has lots of info in the Information center. Take a look:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/dm/rbal3usingcpyto.htm

Here's an example. Let's say I have a file named CUSTMAS in a library named FILES. I want to copy it to my PC, which is named 'scottk'. On that PC, I've shared a directory named 'Incoming' and I'd like to put the file there.

I want the PC file to be in ASCII and in tab-delimited format, so I can open it in Excel. Here's what I type:

CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(FILES/CUSTMAS)
TOSTMF('/qntc/scottk/Incoming/custmas.tab')
FROMCCSID(*FILE)
STMFCODPAG(*PCASCII)
DTAFMT(*DLM)
RCDDLM(*CRLF)
STRDLM(*NONE)
FLDDLM(*TAB)

Here's what it means:

TOSTMF tells it where to put the resulting stream file. On i5/OS, any IFS path that starts with /QNTC tells it to use Windows Networking. It will use Windows Networking to find the host named 'scottk', and it will send the file to the shared directory named 'Incoming', and the file on the PC will be called 'custmas.tab'

FROMCCSID tells the system what the CCSID of the existing data file is. The special value *FILE means it'll look for the CCSID in the file description. On my system, it happens to be CCSID 37 which is the flavor of EBCDIC that's used where I live in the United States -- but I don't have to hard code that, because *FILE will get it from the file itself.

STMFCODPAG is the code page of the stream file it's creating. *PCASCII means that it'll calculate an ASCII code page that's equivalent to the EBCDIC one that was specified in the preceding parameter. Since I'm using EBCDIC for the USA in my example, it'll find an ASCII that supports the same characters.

DTAFMT tells whether the resulting file should be a delimited file (which is what my example shows) or a fixed file. The difference is that delimited files have variable-length fields, and each field is separated from the others by a special character. Software reading the file will search for this character to know where the field ends, and the next one begins. By contrast, in a fixed format file, the fields always start and end in the same positions in the record, so the software would need to have a list of from/to positions for each field. Delimited files are more common in data interchange applications because they're more "self-describing" (i.e. your software doesn't have to have from/to positions coded into it, it can figure it out from the data itself)

RCDDLM specifies the special character(s) that denote the end of the record. *CRLF is the standard on Windows systems, *LF is the standard on Unix. Old Apple systems used *CR by itself.

STRDLM lets you specify characters that go around each character field. CSV files typically want double quotes (*DBLQUOTE) but most other file formats don't use this.

And FLDDLM is the character used (in delimited files) to denote the end of one field and the start of another. In my example, I used *TAB because I was making a tab delimited file. For CSV you'd use a comma. For a fixed-format file, you'd set this to *NONE.

Hope that helps.