Re: RPG Cycle

fixed

I knew you would say that!

The difference is, the new techniques are easy enough to learn - and there
is more support for them. RPG cycle, not so.

The cycle is easy enough to learn too, and I see very little support for
ILE techniques from anyone but the purists. I'm all for it, but as a
contractor on a month to month contract, I do what they ask. Sometimes you
can convince them, but not often. Right or wrong, that's the reality
outside of a very few shops.